Friday, August 20, 2010

Casual Friday

It's "Casual Friday" and I feel good. I got a great amount of sleep last night and have had a great day at school. I'm wearing flip flops so for the first time all week my feet aren't murdering me and I've got my comfy jeans on. Now, I didn't get to wear my BV shirt because this casual Friday is also Picture Day.

Now, I hated School Picture Day throughout my childhood - I remember taking the pictures that my parents had paid for and throwing them away before I got home so my mom wouldn't mail them out. Today, wasn't so bad. Maybe I've grown up? Maybe I figure, hey ... this is as good as it's gonna get? I'm not 100 percent certain, but I think it has to do with my relaxed feet and my feel-good jeans.

1 comment:

  1. Now that's the attitude! That comic makes me think of my office where we have no dress code whatsoever--you really could come to work dressed like that, theoretically. Mercifully, no one does!

    ReplyDelete